[texworks] Bug - figure in texworks

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Feb 3 10:56:59 CET 2011

On 3 February 2011 Sivasubramani S wrote:

 > OS is Windows  for visio and Tw.
 >
 >  I think the problem is probably with the viewer.
 >
 > I ran the same file in linux system and got the figure with font.
 >
 > The problem has now been rectified.

I strongly recommend to *always* embed all fonts.  As you noticed
yourself, without embedding them you get different results on
different computers.  You can't be sure that the recipient of your PDF
file has them installed.

Can't you configure Visio to embed the fonts?  This would avoid a lot
of problems.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25