[texworks] mouse-wheel / slider cause TeXworks inmediate crash, issue broadens

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 06:32:09 CET 2011

Hi,

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=464

This seems to have broadened, or more is surfacing.

I've now had Issue 464 also happening in the Debugger.

Had well over ten crashes today, just editing, and additional in
the Script debugger.

In the debugger the crash can happen when the debugger adds error
lines itself as you click the  green Debugger arrow.

Also something strange, sometimes when material has been copied to the
clipboard in Tw, if it crashes due to this stuff, the material is no longer
on the clipboard.

It seems like a Qt framework issue?

Do we need to retreat behind 4.7.1 for now?