[texworks] Encodings (was: Informations request from Italy)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:47:49 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2010-12-27 00:16, Akira Kakuto wrote:
>> I assume, you're talking about the Windows builds? There, Qt 4.7.1 is
>> indeed linked statically, so everything should be included.
> Sorry, yes, I'm talking about your experimental build of r726 for
> Windows on XP. Does a static version of qjpcodecs4.dll exist?
> If it does, Did you link it?

It should, and I should have. I dug a bit through the code, and it looks
as if it would normally be built as a plugin (hence the dll), but in
static builds it should be inlined automatically. I wasn't able to
determine yet if it was, though, or if there were some other unsatisfied
dependencies. The build didn't complain, anyway ;).

HTH