[texworks] recovering source

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:50:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I keep remembering a package that offers to embed the source(s) (or
any files for that matter) in the output.

I tried it a long time ago and it really did not add too much to the
final file size even on a complex document.

If I remember correctly you can make  I think link(s) inside the
document to enable the contained file(s) to be saved out to disk.

Is it thought worth including this in some/all of the default
templates in Tw? I could search it out if so.

I know of cases where even the best archiving and backup routines have
left people high and dry, or left a lot of work un-recovered.

Plus it is very useful for portability.

Paul