[texworks] message from TeXworks user

Max Funk maxkhfunk at gmx.net
Fri Dec 31 15:07:37 CET 2010

Hallo,

I wanted to report how to compile the plugins and the main program
altogether.

The SUBDIRS += . in TeXworks.pro doesn't work, because TEMPLATE is app

and not subdirs.

I made a project file TeXworks_all.pro with the following content

TEMPLATE       =       subdirs
CONFIG          +=      ordered
DEPENDPATH     +=      ./src
INCLUDEPATH    +=      ./src
SUBDIRS         =      plugins-src/TWLuaPlugin
SUBDIRS        +=      plugins-src/TWPythonPlugin
SUBDIRS         +=      TeXworks
TeXworks.file    =      TeXworks.pro
TeXworks.depends =      plugins-src/TWLuaPlugin \
                        plugins-src/TWPythonPlugin

That one compiles the plugin and the main program.

(an improvement would be: rename src directory into main and plugin-src into
plugin,

Shift TeXworks.pro into main, adjust paths.)

Regards