[texworks] readFile() ... retVal["message"] = QVariant();

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 01:49:21 CET 2010

Looking polease in,

In //Q_INVOKABLE
QMap<QString, QVariant> TWScriptAPI::readFile(const QString& filename) const
{
        // relative paths are taken to be relative to the folder containing the
        // executing script's file
        QMap<QString, QVariant> retVal;

       = QVariant();

does this initially set   retVal["message"] to
     undefined
if not changed otherwise / assigned again later?

Paul