[texworks] SCRIPTS: TW.getItem() returning everything lower case?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 01:35:24 CET 2010

Thanks Stefan,

I downloaded that, but never see any result, even if I run it from the
command prompt, then I realise that wouldn't do anything as
   return 0;

is the final result if I am reading the C++ correctly.

 qDebug() << result.toString();

Doesn't seem to be doing anything in the exe.

Does Debug need to be turned on in the exe?

Paul