[texworks] SCRIPTS: TW.getItem() returning everything lower case?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:46:55 CET 2010

On 2010-12-14 02:15, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Dear Stefan,
>
> I had been starting to think the same way .. and that as the public
> releases are coming through you at the moment it would be good to test
> that way to keep things as static and discernible as possible.
>
> So please throw at me any number of variations you want me to run on a
> native Xp box (not a virtual box or emulator)  - keeping the whole
> environment from beginning to end  all exactly the same as the
> problem's - best way I believe too.

OK, I took the second code from the before-mentioned thread and compiled
it. The result is available at
http://web.student.tuwien.ac.at/~e0325258/projects/c/texworks/lowercase-array.exe
(note, though, that it has approx. 13 MB, probably due to all the qt
dependencies, so I didn't want to send it via mail).

Also note that recently, I upgraded my build environment from Qt 4.7.0
to 4.7.1. I don't think this should make any difference, but who knows...

HTH