[texworks] message from TeXworks user

R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar chyavana at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:12:01 CET 2010

Dear Folks,

My sincere apologies for the typo below. I meant Folks but mistyped it
Fools (or was it the spell checker?). Please pardon me: no offence was
meant.

I am not on the mailing list and would appreciate any replies to my
question copied to me.

I have just realized what I did. Once more: I am very sorry for the typo
and careless sending of the message below.

Chandra