[texworks] New Windows version - please test

Andreas Hirsch nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de
Mon Nov 22 16:37:50 CET 2010

quoting Johannes Heck, [22.11.2010 16:11 +0100]:
> Hi there,
>
> i've just tested the new version on Win7 (32bit).
> - Issue 414 still occures.
> - The open-dialog is not slow on my pc

Maybe it's a matter of the number of files in a directory?

There a more than 4000 files, among them more than 1500 TeX-Input-Files
in my directory

Maybe it's a matter that the files are on a Samba-share?

(But open-dialogs in other programms are not as slow)

--
'Grade, klare Menschen wär'n ein schönes Ziel.
Leute ohne Rückgrat hab'n wir schon zuviel.'