[texworks] New Windows version - please test

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 07:31:58 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

On 2010-11-21 16:52, Andreas Hirsch wrote:
> first impression:
>
> open dialog: very, very slow showing the content of a directory

Curious. I've occasionally experienced it to be slow to show for the
first time (probably due to some initialization stuff), but after that
it was behaving normally. Also, I've got a message off the list
confirming that the dialog was behaving normally.

However, this may be Windows version related. No one included this bit
of information (Win XP, Vista, 7? 32bit vs. 64bit) I asked for so far,
however ;).

-Stefan