[texworks] Tiny menu design flaw

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:22:30 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-10-22 16:00, schrieb Herbert Schulz:
> While you're at it... If I use a longer tool name I get overflow in
> the source toolbar tool popup menu.
> This is on the Mac with TeXworks 0.3r567.

strange, this works for me on Linux - at least after restarting Tw (when
the drop-down widget is recreated). Maybe this has something to do with
how the Mac aligns widgets. Unfortunately, I'm at a loss here as I'm
neither a Mac expert nor do I have one for testing...
Maybe someone else can give a hint on this?

-Stefan