[texworks] TeXWorks package on TLContrib (looking for testers)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Oct 31 08:30:38 CET 2010

Hi,

On 10/28/2010 02:06 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On TLContrib, there is now a binary package for texworks on linux
> 64-bit. It is still experimental

I have retracted this package. It seems my development machine is
way too new to create portable binaries. :(

If someone else wants to have a try at this, I can certainly help
with advice on how to set the package up correctly, but my own
binaries simply do not cut it. Anybody that is interested in doing
an attempt can contact me off list.

Best wishes,
Taco