[texworks] Tw in Ubuntu 10.04

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 00:15:29 CEST 2010

Dear Peter,

>"I wrote "TeX program", not TeXWorks"!

Yes you absolutely did, sorry I was, as I explained in a previous post
(27 October 2010 13:37), more worried about how some new users have
looked at things - some do not really appreciate or actually
understand that the whole thing is actually  running on any sort of
*TeX engine at all and still view the whole process as something more
like LyX or a bare-bones  word-processor.

Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding.

Paul