[texworks] Tw in Ubuntu 10.04

Peter Hertel peter.hertel at uni-osnabrueck.de
Tue Oct 26 15:00:24 CEST 2010

Hello,
I run Tw r.466 under Ubunto 10.04 on a conventional laptop. I currently
write a book which consists of roughly 100 included files. Although I
like synchronizaten between source code and pdf output, there are two
annoying features. One is that rather often the copy/paste procedure
produces unwanted insertions into the text file which I cannot
reproduce. And even worse: each time a LaTeX error is detected, I habe
to go to the files menu and delete all aux files. WinEdt was better in
this respect. What has gone wrong?
Please help me because I want to stay with Tw.
Regards,
Peter Hertel