[texworks] Tiny menu design flaw

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:52:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-10-22 10:30, schrieb Marko Käning:
> attached you'll find a PNG showing a little quirck in the layout of the
> window dropdown menu I found in TW 0.3 r.670.
>
> There is seemingly too much empty space in the PDF viewer in the
> "Fenster/Zeige" menu if German is selected for the GUI.
>
> [...]

Thanks for this extensive bug report. This particular bug is already on
our list (http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=361) and
has been investigated. There even are two possible fixes. Now, we only
need a decision by Jonathan and a commit to the official code base.

This should be fixed in one of the next revisions.

Cheers,