[texworks] Make PDF viewer remember its previous display settings (fwd)

Marko Käning mk362 at mch.osram.de
Thu Oct 21 17:44:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm happy that texworks is available on so many platforms. This is the
first time that I have the same environment under Linux/Windows/MacOSX! :)

I'll try to help improving it whenever I see something.

What I noticed for instance is that the integrated PDF viewer never
remembers in which display mode it was before TW was closed previously. It
would be really nice if it would remember that I want to see the whole
page, or whatever I had selected previously.

Nice job!

Good luck,
Marko