[texworks] Typset - but Acrobat Reader holds pdf

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Oct 18 11:58:59 CEST 2010

Alex Simonic (author of WinEDT) has spent some considerable
time persuading WinEDT to issue the appropriate dialogue
to Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader to close a file that
they are currently displaying.  It may be worth looking
into the configuration of WinEDT to see how he accomplishes
that.

Philip Taylor
--------