[texworks] Typset - but Acrobat Reader holds pdf

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:22:52 CEST 2010

Am 2010-10-18 13:06, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> Jonathan or Stefan, am I able to get TwScript to tell me which page
> poppler is on please?

Unfortunately, I don't think so. You can't have access to it directly,
anyway, because this is not stored in the PDFDocument class exposed to
scripting (to some degree, at least). Instead, this holds two other
objects: the poppler instance itself (which, AFAIK, doesn't support
scripting) and a custom PDFWidget class. In the latter, there are
methods for many display-related things, including getting the page
number. Neither getting a hold of that PDFWidget instance nor querying
the page number are currently exposed to scripting, though.