[texworks] Scripts from the keyboard - very fast in work flow

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:24:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

One thing that I have found very helpful is using dropdpwn boxes in
scripts (.getItem()), with assigned Alt keys.

In a work flow these can be entirely driven from the keyboard, which
makes choosing dropdown item just a few down/up Arrows, and the Enter
key to select.

I know it is not earth shattering - but it has made a big difference
for me, whether its just using a style dropdown for chosing something
like \textit{} or something more complex, its very fast and easy.