[texworks] jump to \input or \include file?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:27:29 CEST 2010

I'm pretty sure I put sometinh on your scripting issue page quite some
time ago Steffan, one script that will open all the \incudes \inputs
in a master document (for doing a find through all related documents),
and  another that will open a filename between {braces}. I think I put
some sort of adjustments or indication for OS stuff. Sorry I'm a bit
out of touch with it, and they might have been written before we had
the abiltiy to script in Alt key combinations to invoke them.

Paul