[texworks] jump to \input or \include file?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:14:53 CEST 2010

Name: warning1.txt

Am 2010-10-14 20:54, schrieb Arno Trautmann:
> this just entered my mind when opening a document that was \input into
> another one: Is it possible or would it be possible to implement a
> feature that opens a document that is \input or \included into another
> document by clicking on it? (Assuming LaTeX syntax, i.e. \input{filename})
> That would be a nice and useful feature!

Sure, scripting is your friend. I've attached a preliminary version of
such a script. It should support both \include{} and \input{}. I haven't
tested it extensively, though. So problems may arise on Windows
(different path syntax?), or with \include'd files in subdirectories,
parent directories, etc. But it's a start :).

HTH