[texworks] Issue 369: [Enhancement] Make script functions callable from Tw

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 00:28:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

Is it envisaged that 369 might be going towards ver 0.4?

I was thinking we need to work with it if so, to get it stable ... is
it in any of the development releases?

Does it actually incorporate the locking into main and sub window
events, sorry signals?

Are those toolbar/menu things a seperate next step after 369?

I have completely lost track of what is where, in the development process now.

Is there any chance of some sort of summary of where we are actually
up to with thngs,
and where we are currently going, stages and steps please?

With the drift of time, I can no longer work it all out simply by
looking through the Issues lists any more.

Paul

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=369