[texworks] Project Management type stuff

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:52:07 CEST 2010

(Ok then -  very happy that TeXWorks development is ALIVE by the way!)

Is there any distribution independant way that we can get TeXworks to
help users keep track of their own .sty(s) etc?

Under MikTeX portable I tell it where my own .sty fiiles and self made
or amended documentation is:

/Local TeX Files
   ---├───tex
│   ├───latex
│   │   ├───misc
│   │   ├───panmag
│   │   └───additional
│   └───beginlatex
│       └───beginlatex
│           └───src
├───doc
│   └───latex
│       ├───panprlst
│       └───misc
└───miktex
    └───config

With my documentation and my .sty(s) in the appropriate sub directories.

But is there any way we can include this sort of thing in project
management in TeXWorks?
Can for example a LaTeX document have some sort of  (relative?) path
statement for the location of User made Style files?
Can that sort of processing directive be added in a LaTeX document?
(Which could be calculated and inserted from TwScript perhaps?)