[texworks] Windows builds

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:29:14 CEST 2010

Rings a bell with me Stefan,

Regarding concerns about script security - is it perhaps suffucent to
have a new script not auto ticked by defualt in the Script Management
when it is first found in a Script sub-directory, and so having the
User having to go into Script Manager and tick it to make it
avvailable for current and future sessions?

So it is not automatically even shown on the Script Menu(s) unless the
User has previously ticked it in Script Manager?

Paul