[texworks] hide preview window from window manager

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:14:32 CEST 2010

Would pre-facing the window title that appears in most OS window
managers with someting specific for the pdf previews help perhaps?

Or if doc names are too long or not different enough, even
additionally prefacing the window titles something like -

Tw-TeX-01_MyIntro           Tw-pdf-01_MyIntro
Tw-Tex-02_MyNext          Tw-pdf-02_MyNext
Tw-TeX-03_MyWhatever   Tw-pdf-03_MyWhatever

C++ generating the title prefaces and numbering Tw-Tex-01_    Tw-pdf-01_  ...

Or some such scheme help?

Paul