[texworks] Windows builds

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 00:01:25 CEST 2010

No need to appologise I am sure Jonathan, please just let us know -
for myself if I know you're going to be stalled or are stalled, then I
can reschedule what I am doing, I am 75% through the colour dialogue,
95% way through revamping other scripts, but waiting to know where
Scripting things are headed before I commit more time,

Can we yet get script basic file handling into 0.4 if it has not come
out yet please?

Or can there be a wider discussion on what is really worth focussing
on for 0.4 if your time is limited?

When I read Helge's question: "On the other hand I am curious too, if
there is still development with TW?" - I thought well may be thats it
then.

But then to hear that there had been a presentation on Tw scripting at
TUG and no news at all here for so long, just  left me deflated and
actually a bit confused about it all.

With out cultivation the Tw team flounders.

Paul