[texworks] Windows builds

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Oct 11 13:04:14 CEST 2010

Le 11 oct. 2010 à 11:51, Paul A Norman a écrit :

> I was also wondering what things of the scripting requests have
> finally "gone in", I have been completely holding back from doing any
> more at all waiting for clarity on the last year and a half's talk on
> that stuff.

Have you looked at Jonathan's talk at TUG 2010, where he describes scripting in detail?

Lots of other interesting stuff too:

If you're interested in the history of TeX, don't miss the panel discussion (penultimate video) and, especially if you like taking a pun at Apple, Don Knuth's announcement (last video).

Bruno Voisin