[texworks] Windows builds (a problem reported)
st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 16:26:28 CEST 2010
Am 2010-10-08 15:58, schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
> And yes, there is a problem with all (including the latest) Windows
> When I open a document like attached one, and select "Fit To Width" in
> the Preview window, the application stops responding.
I seem to remember something like this cropping up some time ago - I'm
not totally sure, though.
Anyway, as always, a few questions to (hopefully) help narrow down the
1) Does this only happen with "Fit to Width", or also with, e.g., "Fit
to Window" or others?
2) Does this also happen when you use "zoom in/out"?
3) Does this happen if you open only a pdf?
4) Does this also happen when you resize the window or change your
5) Do you have any "unusual" hardware? Or maybe several monitors, etc.?
6) What Windows version do you have?
7) Does this always happen?
8) With all pdfs? (e.g., even some not typeset by TeX, like downloaded
from the net, etc.)
More information about the texworks