[texworks] input from Mac character viewer?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:39:54 CEST 2010

Dear Adam,

There may be another way, on windows with the Num lock on, if you hold
down the Alt key and using a numeric keypad pad it is possible to
directly enter numeric key codes for certain alphabets and symbols.

Under Xp at least this works for TeXWorks.

These pages (links below) suggest that there are such possibilities
for a Mac user as well.

Hope this helps,
paul

http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/accents/codealt.html