[texworks] message from TeXworks user(MiKTeX)

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:50:58 CEST 2010

I think that Stefan Löffler possibly uploaded a QtScript to cause the
system to open a .tex document's folder in an explorer type window?

The pdf should under windows, as someone has suggested here, have a
distinctive icon normally reddish unless the person has installed a
different pdf reader than Acrobat.