[texworks] message from TeXworks user(MiKTeX)

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Tue Aug 31 12:58:54 CEST 2010

The PDF is automatically saved in the same directory where you saved the
source file.  (And you must have saved it, since TeXworks won't compile it
otherwise.)  If you forgot where you saved it, open the source again (it's
probably in the list of recent files) and then choose Save As . . . and note
where it's located.  Follow Duncan's directions for showing extensions, if
you haven't already done so, and you should be all set.

David