[texworks] Removing Hard Line Wrapping

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:58:03 CEST 2010

Dear Aaron,

What do you want instead of the hard line break, a space in the text?

And please look at Tw Help/ About and tell us which version and
revision number you are on please?

If you are just wanting a simple solution like a space in the text,
you can use regular expression in a Replace dialogue box, or if more
complex solution is needed a Qt Script might do the trick.

Lets know,

Paul