[texworks] Removing Hard Line Wrapping

Aaron Bramson aaronbramson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:02:55 CEST 2010

Hello Everybody,

I have a tex document that has hard line breaks in it and I want to remove
them and just use soft wrapping.  I cannot find a way in either TeXworks
(nor WinEdt) to remove the hard line breaks from these documents.  The other
documents I've created in both of these programs do not have hard line
breaks and I don't know why these do, but it's driving me crazy trying to
get rid of them and I can't...except to manually go through the document
deleting them.  There has to be a better way.  Please help.

Thanks,
Aaron