[texworks] message from TeXworks user(MiKTeX)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Thu Aug 5 13:54:28 CEST 2010

Le 5 août 2010 à 13:44, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> In other words, your problem is to add LaTeX style files to MikTeX. You are more likely to get useful answers on a MikTeX mailing list. (I cannot help myself, being on the Mac and hence using MacTeX instead of MikTeX.)

Actually, the procedure seems to be given at <http://docs.miktex.org/2.8/manual/localadditions.html>.

Something like:

- Create a directory C:\Local TeX Files.

- Use MikTeX Options to let MikTeX know of this local directory.

- Put the Elsevier journal class inside C:\Local TeX Files\tex\latex\<your-class-name>.

Hope this works,

Bruno Voisin