[texworks] A scripting question

Jannie Hofmeyr jhsh at sun.ac.za
Wed Aug 4 21:11:14 CEST 2010

Once one has set the line length for a hard wrap it would be nice if,
after selecting a block, one only has to press a short cut key to do the
wrapping (i.e. without having to additionally press return to terminate
the hard wrap dialog). Currently, I have a short-cut to actionHard_Wrap,
but would like the action to happen without waiting for a carriage return.

I can bring up the hard wrap dialog with the script:

var txt = TW.target.selection;
TW.target.doHardWrapDialog(txt);

Is is possible to terminate the dialog in the script?   If so, how? Help
would be much appreciated.

Regards
Jannie

--