[texworks] Tabs in the future?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 07:27:57 CEST 2010

Interesting and useful solution to TexWorks tabbing issue et al, Mac
possibly --- http://fluxbox-wiki.org/index.php/Packages#Mac

Don;t know about Win7, but as far as that functinality goes  on Xp we
are still possibly in the dark ages -- can't quickly find anything yet
that will do that for me ... I slowly plot my migration to Ubuntu ...

Paul