[texworks] Tabs in the future?

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Aug 3 17:45:28 CEST 2010

I would strongly support tabs, provided that each tab
could be associated with its own processor (e.g., TeX,
PdfTeX, LaTeX, XeTeX, Perl, etc), since I frequently
work with compound documents that require a range
of processors.

Philip Taylor
--------