[texworks] \includegraphics prlem with xelatex on Mac Ox

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jul 9 05:55:51 CEST 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:51 PM, Kaushik Sinha wrote:

> Hello Herb,
> Thank you so much for replying back. Yes I'm using xelatex on mac. I'm
> using MacTeX , downloaded from the website below
> http://www.tug.org/mactex/2009/
>
> I installed the full version MacTeX.mpkg.zip
>
> Regards
> Kaushik
> www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~sinhak

Howdy,

Hmmm... Have you tried to do an update using tlmgr or, better, TeX Live Utility? You might be able to do one update to the frozen version of TeX Live 2009 but I'm not sure if it still works at all.

Could you possibly supply a minimal but compilable sample source and eps file so I can check on my system?

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)