[texworks] SCRIPTS: upload (download) location(s) and editing of entries

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 01:30:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

I need to make a change to that LaTeX2e Help script I just uploaded,
but I find that everytime I want to do that on the Issues list where
we are placing these scripts, I have to delete my previous entry and
upload, to remove the upload or edit the descriptive text on the
issue.

You do not appear to be able to edit the issues as a user (your own
entries I mean), only delete it.

Can this be changed?

Or is there somewhere else I can put my scripts? I am willing to use
some of my own web space if that will help.  And post an issue for
each new script pointing to the download?