[texworks] Note field content appearing in my references

Andrew Hardy andrew_hardy at hardysoft.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 12:37:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

Can any one possibly help me with this, I am new to texworks.

When I generate bibtex from endnote a lot of my references include a lot
of content in the note field (not added by me) and this is presented in
the bibtex.

Even if I set \bibliographystyle{plain} in latex the generated bbl and
the refs appearing in the pdf generated by texworks show all these
notes.  I am told this is unacceptable and I must remove it, but I have
spent quite a long time so far trying to do this, but to no avail.

I am probably just doing something stupid, but I would really appreciate
it if you would put me out of misery.

I would just do my document manually in Word, but I just can't get it to
align properly and in Word 2007 I am finding it so hard to find the
features I want, sorry!

Kind Regards,

Andrew Hardy