[texworks] OFF TOPIC: Alain - Africa

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Tue Jun 29 08:53:02 CEST 2010

Hello!

Stefan Löffler a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Am 2010-06-28 05:13, schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>> On Jun 27, 2010, at 10:06 PM, Paul A Norman wrote:
>>
>>> Alain,
>>>
>>> Did you safely return from Africa?
>> I must confess you got me there.
>
> I think Paul was referring to another regular reader/poster of the
> mailing list, Alain Delmotte, who some time ago announced he'd be away
> in Africa for a while.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

I returned last Saturday, with some difficulties due to
missing a correspondence plane. (risk to be blocked there up
to the 4th of July)

I spent 4 weeks in NE RDC. I was looking for the creation of
a scientific botanical garden.

It was nice and very interesting, but sometimes the living
conditions were hard.

And internet was a real problem with electricity only for 3h
every two days and internet working well when it was fresh,
so not during the day from 10h up till 19.

Regards, and thanks to worrying about my life,

Alain