[texworks] SCRIPT: Insert a new \label{key} - checks for current Environment and potential duplicate conflict

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun May 23 09:15:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-05-23 01:26, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> Often it would be colon or full stop,   : or .
>
> So for safety we'll use a  dash or point     - or .
>
> Any preferences, or problems with either one,  any one?

My suggestion is to define this as a variable at the beginning of the
script. Something like "prefixDelimiter='-'" (possibly with some
comments). This way everyone can customize this fairly easily.
Ideally, of course, we'd provide a way for scripts to present the user a
preferences dialog, but since this isn't available yet...

-Stefan