[texworks] SCRIPT: Insert a new \label{key} - checks for current Environment and potential duplicate conflict

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat May 22 14:15:34 CEST 2010

Dear Alain,

Can you help me with this please?

http://daniel.flipo.free.fr/frenchb/frenchb2-doc.pdf

      Section       7 Incompatibilités connues et remèdes

Appears to give some help here, Hélas - mon français - je parle
seulement un peu!, and google translator is not quite cutting it for
this one.

Is total avoidance called for, or are we ok inside \label{} ?

Then I suppose there are the other french babel options?

Paul