[texworks] Using scripts

Tyler Estler w.t.estler at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:03:31 CEST 2010

Hi, Stefan,

You are very quick to respond, which is great!

It seems that installing scripts is pretty straightforward: download them to
the scripts folder.

I am most interested in how scripts are executed in practice. For example,
in WinEdt when I type \ref{} or \cite{}, dropdown lists of labels or
bibliography entries appear, which is a wonderful feature.

Such a feature appears to have been enabled in Tw by a script by Paul
Norman. I would like to see an example of using this script, for example.

Cheers,

Tyler