[texworks] Ctrl+i inserts tab

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Sat May 8 21:09:40 CEST 2010

Hi all,

pressing Ctrl+i inserts a tab character in my source.
Normally, Ctrl+i should indent (and does), but I need Mod4+Ctrl+i to
navigate word-by-word as I am using an alternative keyboard layout (Neo)
which declares Mod4 as a special key. Therefore I deleted the lines

actionIndent = ...
actionUnindent = ...

in shortcuts.ini. Now Ctrl+i does not indent any more, but does insert a
tab character at the cursor’s current position. Is this intended in any
way? If so, how could I change it so that Ctrl+i just does nothing?

I am using svn 638-1 on a x86_64 arch linux and built the source via an
yaourt-package.

cheers
Arno