[texworks] Help please with Integer constants and use in messageboxes

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 07:43:20 CEST 2010

Thanks for that Stefan the correct direct link was a great help,

Indeed one of my integer constants had been depreciated.

Still it seems that the correctly named integer constants are not
available to QTScript engine yet.
Using the real/current constants' names still produces this kind of error:

  Sat 24. Apr 17:16:52 2010 Uncaught exception at
  ReferenceError: Can't find variable: RestoreDefaults

We can use the hex form, both in the messagebox call, and in the
SWITCH/case statements - but it looks a bit clumsy, and hard to
re-edit later.

Strangely at the end of running this script (below) I always get a
unexpected message box with "1024" as the message.

Should I put this up as an Issue?

// TeXworksScript
// Title: Trial Script