[texworks] Script: Questions about the API

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Apr 19 04:03:52 CEST 2010

Le 19 avr. 2010 à 03:11, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> I'd welcome other people's thoughts on this, too.

Ideally (IMHO) TW should use the OS facilities as much as possible:

- Doc and help files open on OS X in Apple's Help Viewer, otherwise (if formats incompatible with this viewer) in the default PDF preview application for PDF files and in the default web browser for HTML files.

- Same for Windows using the default Windows Help Viewer if there's any.

- Same for Linux.

And (sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record) please please keep TeXworks simple, don't let it turn into another Emacs or WinEdit by the addition of feature after feature.

Bruno Voisin