[texworks] Book Marks and use of a Master Document

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 18:37:01 CEST 2010

Hi Paul,

Am 2010-04-17 08:38, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> I am finding Tw editor bookmarks more and more useful.

Glad to hear :).

> However when working with a Master document and various
> \input{documents} of course the sub documents book marks do not show
> in the Master documents Tags pane.
>
> Is it all possible for these to show some how in the Master document's
> Tag pane under their document name as a heading? - with a refresh
> option perhaps? And be able to jump  to the correct document?

Well, not right now. This is certainly planned for the big plan "project
support". But for that, a lot of fundamental decisions - both on the
GUI/frontend side and the code/backend side - have yet to be made. And
of course then a lot of coding is needed.

ATM, there is not much information connecting different documents. The
only thing we have is the "%!TEX root" directive, but this doesn't help
much in terms of sorting the bookmarks, etc. So I'm afraid you'll have
to wait for project support.

-Stefan