[texworks] Feature request: better keyboard shortcuts

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:37:35 CEST 2010

Thank you Ben that looks very conprehensive.

I was looking to the area of the anticipation of MS WIndows users for
the kind of key strokes that they will look for as they approach the
Tw editor under Windows to make them more comfortable - The MS list
has helped provided a key for best practice for Development under
Windows.

Paul